Saturday, January 19, 2013

QUICKIE!


(Proenza Schouler jacket, Topshop shirt, Sportmax skirt, Givenchy boots)

Quick post!  The fam and I have been running around since we got to DC last night.  From The Madison Hotel (which is gorgeous--the roses in the picture are real btw and glorious and intertwined with silver-painted leaves...which is now on my list of home decor DIY projects) to the Presidential Inauguration Fashion Show to Neiman Marcus (because I decided I needed a new dress for tonight's ball...yeah, I'm fancy huh and so are all these intimidating politicians, apparently).  Two things I've learned since arriving here: 

1) DC kids take these balls very seriously--the formal wear section of Neiman's was all disheveled and picked through.  Lucky me I managed to score a perfect floor length La Petit Robe di Chiara Boni...suckas. 

2) Ordering the "Sweet and Salty Fudge Brownie Sundae" (with a side of "Hand Selected Baby Greens", because I'm being healthy) is a perfectly acceptable lunch on-the-go.  





No comments:

Post a Comment