Sunday, January 27, 2013

BEFORE THE NYQUIL KICKS IN


Currently: Participating in a staring contest with Death.  

All the SAG dresses are quickly becoming elusive hallucinations (this may be due to the flu, or possibly the fact that I'm still in denial about needing glasses).  Anyways (I think this might be my favorite word), I've decided that I strongly dislike the nonspecific tone of this blog.  So, while I'm on bed rest I'm going to give my friend a little makeover.  Think Hoarders, not The Swan (do you guys remember that show? Next topic.) But yes, coming in FEBRUARY stuff is going to get a lot more organized, you'll most definitely get an overdose of alliterations--Moodboard Mondays, Wellness Wednesdays--and, of course, more of your (read: my) favorite Rebel Phase Series posts.  

What I'm trying to say is, please bare with me this week and I promise I'll stop being that boyfriend-sprung best friend next week. 

Don't...blink... x x 

Sympathy-inducing (eh?) photos from here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment